Dear customers and partners:
1Clean Air is considered to be an essential home & commercial cleaning service. Below are the new measures we are taking to ensure the safety teams and homeowners.
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve day-to-day, our top priority during these challenging times continues to be health and safety of homeowners and teams.
Our new cleaning procedures
- Employee Training & Personal Protective Equipment:
- Wear a face mask with HEPA cartridges and gloves
- Wash hands before and after each job
- Equipment Disinfection Protocol - before and after each job
- We always keep at least 6’ from homeowners.
- Communicate over text, email, and call rather than in person estimate
- Signing electronic invoices with the client's agreement
- Avoid touching non-essential surfaces on clients' property (door handles, etc.)
Air Duct Cleaning OPEN
Dryer Vent Cleaning or Bird Nest Removal OPEN
Carpet Cleaning OPEN
Commercial, industrial and governmental OPEN
As the situation evolves, we will continuously update our approach to follow the latest guidelines from health authorities.
If you book a job and choose to cancel or reschedule, there is no fee or penalty.
The management team
1 Clean Air